Insitagtor
I feel utterly ignored. Nothing I say is comprehended by anyone anymore. People, I realize, take nothing I say to consideration. What is the purpose of my speech anymore. Its apparent the only things people hear are my complaints of aches and frustrations. I seek that little attention so someone may at least reply. Despite the negative response telling me to "stop" or "shut-up": to me its something more, its the only way I can communicate with anyone viably. I am lost in a sea of A.D.D. , alcoholic, pessimists who sink into a world of sorrow and complaint where all they can hear is the trouble of others where than either compare or complain about the new declaration. I am unimportant to this thrown together group of know-nothing pack of ignorant thinkers. I am just another piece of carpet to be walked on and spit on as those who have a voice yell atop of everyone that either they have it tougher, or they are the most correct.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “
- Published:
- 1:58 AM
- by Nero
0 Comments (Post a Comment)